Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-boun...@lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej
Popowski <po...@poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 14. Januar 2018 16:46:29
An: mkgmap-dev@lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] HGT - getElevation()

Hi Gerd,

 > you just want to achive that the calculated postions are as close as
 > possible to the positions in the hgt file

Yes. Linear interpolation is averaging too. If DEM can use exact values
form HGT, then there will be no averaging. Even interpolated values near
HGT node should be the same, because of rounding to 1m.

I have limited aligning to resolution better or equal 1200 and prepared
HGT area for worst case, which would be 1200. Patch attached.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej