Hi Wenei,
The idea of bindTo()/insertArguments is that you are requesting a partial
evaluation, so you are asking the VM/JIT to specialize the method handle if the
method handle is used often.
So compiling a method handle to a bytecode snippet in that case is the expected
behavior, not a bug.

What i do not understand is why you need to have a different method handle for
each row ?

Did you try to use invokeWithArguments instead of bindTo().invokeExact() ?

cheers,
Rémi