[2019-01-24 09:53] markus schnalke <mei...@marmaro.de>
> Concerning the setgid of inc(1), the Debian Policy writes:
>
>       The mail spool is 2775 root:mail, and MUAs should be
>       setgid mail to do the locking mentioned above (and must obviously
>       avoid accessing other users’ mailboxes using this privilege).
>
> The Debian Policy even motivates us to make inc(1) setgid ...
> because it simply has to be for reliable locking.
>
> Thus I suggest that you keep the setgid part as it is upstream.

Seems I failed to clearify my point.

Of course, inc(1mh) on user system is setgid. But due the nature of
binary packages, setgid can't be set on build system, it is set on user
system during installation. I (and any other distribution maintainer)
have to remove attempts to setgit inc(1mh) on buildtime.

--
        Note, that I send and fetch email in batch, once every 24 hours.
                 If matter is urgent, try https://t.me/kaction