Hi,

I used to use Mnemosyne on my windows but I have now switched to using a
Mac. I downloaded the mac version of mnemosyne via the website. However,
when installing and opening it, my mac says that it cannot verify the
developer and does not allow it to open.

I was wondering if anyone can help, as I really will be lost without this
app!!

Kind regards,
Sim Motay