Here's our blocker. It's no one's fault but the nature of how pip resolves
dependencies. See

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49900875/pip-install-fails-to-install-dependencies

With the following paragraph:

*When installing a package from testPyPI, the dependencies are also
installed from there. And it seems, that while there are many packages
available, pytables and progress are apparently missing. This caused the
installation to fail.*

So though we followed the instructions to the letter, we cannot proceed
because testpypi will always get the packages from testpypi repository
(which does not have the dependencies), not from pypi (where the
dependencies are actually located). So installing our test package from
testpypi will always cause it to break.

We have two options:
1. A test deploy from pypi itself.

because the commands listed rely on pyproject.toml, all you need is to:
   - rename the package name in pyproject.toml (i.e. mnemosyne-test or
another name)
   - clear out everything from the dist/ folder
   - go do the same process again in the article (register a pypi account,
python3 -m build, etc.,) up until..
   - when uploading the distributions, use `twine upload --verbose
--repository pypi dist/*` instead of `testpypi`
   - download the package using the pip install command
   - if the package is successfully installed, i guess it is successful. so
the test package can be deleted from pypi.
    - then restore back the proper package name in pyproject.toml. purge
all contest of dist/*, then do everything all over again.

2. figure out a way for pip to resolve the dependency tree from pypi
instead of testpypi. I don't know how to do this.