Ok, small update: I followed the instructions here
https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/how-to-create-and-upload-your-first-python-package-to-pypi
to upload a test package to
https://test.pypi.org/project/mnemosyne/2.10.1/.

However, when I try to install it in a new virtual environment, I got
this error:

(env) C:\Users\peter\Documents\files\source\mnemosyne-proj\mnemosyne\test>pip
install -i https://test.pypi.org/simple/ mnemosyne==2.10.1
Looking in indexes: https://test.pypi.org/simple/
Collecting mnemosyne==2.10.1
  Downloading
https://test-files.pythonhosted.org/packages/bb/a0/1871676ccd8121a3e337be20ffb1c8e5adbe8abb37a454674a8f4fe5e77c/mnemosyne-2.10.1-py3-none-any.whl
(16.5 MB)
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 16.5/16.5 MB 3.7 MB/s eta 0:00:00
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement
argon2-cffi<22.0.0,>=21.3.0 (from mnemosyne) (from versions:
21.3.1.dev77, 21.3.1.dev78, 21.3.1.dev79, 21.3.1.dev82, 21.3.1.dev83,
21.3.1.dev84, 21.3.1.dev86)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for argon2-cffi<22.0.0,>=21.3.0

So, we are asking for >=21.3.0 (from mnemosyne), but there seems to be
some other package that asks for a version <22...

Ace, I'm putting you in CC since you reworked our build system
recently and seem to have a lot more experience with this. Is there a
way to figure out what is asking for <22? Or should we do a simple
workaround and have Mnemosyne ask for <22 too instead?

Thanks!

Peter