Von: "Pine W" <wiki.p...@gmail.com>
An: <florian.schmidt.wel...@t-online.de>
Betreff: [WikimediaMobile] Unable to edit in Mobile
Datum: So., Aug. 3, 2014 09:04

Hi, then in this case the problem is that on mobile web there is only one
pencil icon on this page when there should be pencils for multiple sections.
Should this go on Bugzilla?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2014-07-30/Wikimedia_in_education

Pine
Hello!

To the mobile web problem: do you mean, that it only lpads one section instead
of the entire article? If yes: thats normal and expected. On mobile you can
edit only a section, not the entire article.

Kind regards,
Florian

Gesendet mit meinem HTC