https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AWikipedia_Signpost%2F2014-07-30%2FWikimedia_in_education

> The content of the section in mobile is included with a template if i see
this right, isn't it? To change this content you must edit the template
target.

There's also an off by one somewhere. (maybe some types of sections or
templates are uncounted?) In that case clicking edit on a section gives a
network error and clicking on the prior section loads the one you actually
wanted.

See e.g.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2014-07-23/News_and_notes&diff=next&oldid=618504474

(auto edit summary points to wrong section)

Sorry, I'm a bad tester; should have filed this.

-Jeremy