hello kiran, it is quite a good offer with impressive specs. However,
you will have to verify how responsive the touch screen is. Although
much has been said about improved accessibility of JB, I tried turning
on accessibility on the newly launched samsung grand, but there was no
tts working by default. So plz test it thorrowly and let us know.

On 12/02/2013, Kiran <ki...@vaugle.co.in> wrote:
> Dear list members,
>
> In the month of January there was a mail regarding a new phone from NXG
> electronics with some attractive specs for 12,500 Rs. I was asked by some
> list members To evaluate the phone and negotiate on price.
>
> The phone seems to be a good performer, from the initial analysis, further
> rigorous tests shall be carried out based on the outcome of this mail, if we
> find the price offer interesting.
>

> We have negotiated the price from 12,490 to 10,500 if we have a collective
> order for 50 units. The price is ex Pune, Mumbai. We may work on delivering
> it to other parts of India. With the best specifications I personally feel
> its a best buy.
>
> The company has 12 service centres and in coming months they shall add up
> dealers is what we have been told.
>
> Some features are.
>
> 4 gb memory card, screen guard and a pouch will be free and is included in
> the price.
>
> The tech specs appear to be good. Depending upon the feedback from members
> this can be taken ahead. A full fledged demonstration can be carried out in
> Mumbai on any weekend. So that our members from Mumbai may review and post
> for others to take a decision.
>
> I m not posting this mail for  my personal business interest, I was asked to
> try n negotiate with this company, I m just volunteering, overall the
> product is a good buy however individual members will have to be satisfied
> before purchase.
>
> Regards,
>
> Kiran.
>
> The specs are as follows
>
> Xfab2 mini Product Specifications
>
> Main Frequency        Dual Core 1.2GHz
> Core Type     Cortex A9
> RAM   1GB DDR3
> OS    Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
> Internal Memory       8GB=4GB+4GB (free sd card)
> Expandable Memory     MAX support upto 64GB
> Screen        4.7 inch QHD 960*540px IPS Capacitive Multi-touch Screen
> Network       Dual SIM Dual Standby & WCDMA UMTS 850/2100MHz & GSM
> 900/1800/850/1900MHz
> GPS   Built In A-GPS, supports voice navigation
> Connection    Bluetooth with EDR & A2DP, Tethering & portable hotspot, HSDPA,
> HSUPA, WIFI 802.11b/g/n, EDGE, GPRS.
> Camera        Rear 12.0 MP Auto-Focus, LED Flash, Supports HD Video Recording,
> Front 2MP camera for video chat & 3G Call
> Resolution    QHD 960*540 Px
> Gravity Sensor        yes
> Proximity Sensor      yes
> Light Sensor  yes
> Video Formats Supported formats: 3GPP, MP4, 720P(1280 x 720) Video Formats
> AVI , MP4 , FLV , 3GP , MOV , ASF , MPEG , RMVB , etc.
> Built-in Speaker      yes,AAC 1511 speaker & Anti-noise MIC
> Audio MP3 , AAC , WAV , etc
> Size  138*70*6.8-10.2mm Super Slim 6.8mm thickness.
> Weight        200g
> Battery       Lithium-ion polymer battery
> Accessories   Earphone with 3.5 mm Audio Jack ,USB Cable, Charger
> [...]

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow, India.
Accessibility consultant, RSVI Lucknow.