-----Original Message-----
From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of ishita
kapoor
Sent: 11 December 2013 12:42
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
devices like phones and Tabs set up on November 15 2012.
Subject: [Mobile.AI] want to use mobile internet data in laptop

Dear expert friends,
I am having xolo q700.
And I would like to use my mobile internet in my laptop.
Means I have free data in my mobile net, and I want to use it in my laptop.
In simple words I would like to use my mobile phone as modem.
Is it possible?
If yes then please tell me procedure for that earliest.
thanks in well advance.

g.in

sent through this mailing list..