friends please note its like that. when you connect your phone using
connect pc to web, your phone will not connect directly.after
selecting that option a small softwhare call nokia pc internet access
will install on your pc. after successful installation select nokia pc
internet icon from dest top from there you will get connect option...

On 12/18/13, Hozefa Tambawala <starh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The option “Connect PC To Web" is not working in my C5 mobile. I am
> able to establish connection after connecting phone through Nokia PC
> Suite and connecting via dialup connection.
>
> On 12/18/13, Sunil Sangtani. <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> there is a setting  called connect pc to web  under usb settings  but
>> the reason is known,  why it doesnt works for all phones.  for
>> example, it use to work for my nokia c5 or e52, but it didnt work with
>> nokia e6.  also, once the connection  made threw pc suite,  you
>> should be able to connect from network and sharing  center>connect to
>> a network?
>>
>> On 12/17/13, Hozefa Tambawala <starh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I already have Vodafone Mobile Connect settings and has configured as
>>> default access point. Still I have to take the support of Nokia PC
>>> Suite application to connect phone as modem in the PC. Can you assist
>>> me further in this?

if you can dream it,you can do it.  Dr. Salim qureshi.(CPT)consulting
physio therapist, Mumbai India, mobiles primary
no+919702559821,secondary no+919322742756 e-mails salim2...@gmail.com
salim2...@outlook.com Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sq2104 twitter
http://www.twitter.com/sq2104 skype physiosalim bbm pin:74944252