I already have Vodafone Mobile Connect settings and has configured as
default access point. Still I have to take the support of Nokia PC
Suite application to connect phone as modem in the PC. Can you assist
me further in this?

"Life is like a piano.
White keys are happy moments
& Black keys are sad moments.