hi
well, in my case, I'm using lava iris 458q and I'm quite satisfy with
this one but there are more better choice, sharing below, this is only
information
Samsung Galaxy Core I8260
Rs. 11,800
Running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
4.3-inch LCD touchscreen
dual-core 1.2 GHz processor
1GB RAM.

Samsung Galaxy S duos 2
Rs. 10,991
4 Inch TFT Screen
Dual Core 1.2 Ghz Processor
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
ROM 4 GB, RAM 768 MB
Dual SIM
Battery Capacity 1500 mAh

Xolo Q700S
Rs. 9,999
Android Jellybean 4.2
1.3 Ghz Quad Core Processor
4.5 inches display size
RAM 1 GB, Built in 4 GB
Dual SIM
Battery Capacity 1800 mAh

Xolo Q800 X
Rs. 9,879
4.5 Inches HD Display
Quad core CA7 processor
4 GB Internal Memory and 1 GB RAM
Battery Capacity of 2100 mAh

i'll go with Samsung first then after other, because of its consumer
service and product quality, on the other hand Indian companies are
doing also good job but I'm not happy with there consumer service
specially after purchasing lava!
for example there are few service center in my area and very far!
regards,