No buddy can understand Samsung's policies.
I will have to buy a new phone because despite of having S duos in the
list of devices which will receive updates,
There has not been any 4.1 update for this model.
Further more, Samsung has launched s duos 2 so no chances of this
model getting updated.
I can't brows internet on it as effectively as anyone can do on a
phone with JB.
Perhaps, wouldn't consider buying a Samsung.

regards

On 1/18/14, Sinoj <sinoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, Moto G would be a good option, it is going to be released end of
> January. Recently I read, Micromax is going to provide Android 4.4 Kitkat
> update for their Smart phones. In my view, Samsung provides the OS updates
> very lately even to high end phones. Started to provide 4.3 update for S3
> only 2 weeks ago.

>>> BED., MA. Literature English
>>> CCNA
>>> (Cisco certified Network associate)
>>> Mobile:
>>> 09866871750,
>>> 09492570361,
>>> Skype ID:
>>> Anjaneyulu.2020,
>>> another mail ID:
>>> anjaneyulu.2...@rediffmail.com
>>>
>>> Time to meet up again!
>>> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

>>> the

>>> ---
>>> Email : sinoj...@gmail.com
>>> Blog: http://talkingnet.blogspot.com
>>> Facebook: http://facebook.com/sinoj.vr
>>> Twitter: @sinojvr
>>>

>>> Time to meet up again!
>>> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

>>> the

>> Time to meet up again!
>> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
>> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

> Mahesh S. Panicker
> Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science,
> Lady Shri Ram College, Lajpat Nagar
> New Delhi 110024
>
> Time to meet up again!
> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

> ---
> Email : sinoj...@gmail.com
> Blog: http://talkingnet.blogspot.com
> Facebook: http://facebook.com/sinoj.vr
> Twitter: @sinojvr
>

> Time to meet up again!
> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-9584076767
E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com