From: "anjaneyulu" <saddula.2...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 2:51 PM
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] I want buy good android phone!

hi dear friends
now I need your suggestions
exactly which phone should I buy?
it should be user friendly
that should be VI friendly
it should contain screen reading software
that should be better screen reader software
at the same time I will ask you if I get any doubts  in perticular mobile.
already I have menction my prize range 10,000  to 13,000

On 1/18/14, Sinoj <sinoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, Moto G would be a good option, it is going to be released end of
> January. Recently I read, Micromax is going to provide Android 4.4 Kitkat
> update for their Smart phones. In my view, Samsung provides the OS updates
> very lately even to high end phones. Started to provide 4.3 update for S3
> only 2 weeks ago.

>>> BED., MA. Literature English
>>> CCNA
>>> (Cisco certified Network associate)
>>> Mobile:
>>> 09866871750,
>>> 09492570361,
>>> Skype ID:
>>> Anjaneyulu.2020,
>>> another mail ID:
>>> anjaneyulu.2...@rediffmail.com
>>>
>>> Time to meet up again!
>>> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

>>> the

>>> ---
>>> Email : sinoj...@gmail.com
>>> Blog: http://talkingnet.blogspot.com
>>> Facebook: http://facebook.com/sinoj.vr
>>> Twitter: @sinojvr
>>>

>>> Time to meet up again!
>>> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

>>> the

>> Time to meet up again!
>> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
>> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

> Mahesh S. Panicker
> Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science,
> Lady Shri Ram College, Lajpat Nagar
> New Delhi 110024
>
> Time to meet up again!
> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

> the

> ---
> Email : sinoj...@gmail.com
> Blog: http://talkingnet.blogspot.com
> Facebook: http://facebook.com/sinoj.vr
> Twitter: @sinojvr
>

> Time to meet up again!
> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

> the

"Life is like a piano.
White keys are happy moments
& Black keys are sad moments.
S. Anjaneyulu
BED., MA. Literature English
CCNA
(Cisco certified Network associate)
Mobile:
09866871750,
09492570361,
Skype ID:
Anjaneyulu.2020,
another mail ID:
anjaneyulu.2...@rediffmail.com

Time to meet up again!
Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:

sent through this mailing list..
---