Well, I think now there are more options beyond the Moto seies from
Motorola. Besides, the Moto G is discontinued in India as of now, and
Motorola is expected to launch Moto G 2 pretty soon. Other than that,
Xiaomi has this new launch called the SXiaomi Redmi which is even
cheaper than the Moto E and comes with much better specifications. I
am not sure Moto E is actually worth the money when you have other
options in the similar price range with better specifications. The
Zenfone 5 from Asus is another option that one can consider. It comes
in with terrific specifications, and the 8 GB version is available for
10000, and unlike the Moto G, it has Micro SD card support and you can
put in a card up to 64 GB. So I would suggest you weigh your options
among Asus Zenfone 5, Xiaomi Redmi, and the upcoming Moto G 2 if your
budget is under 12000. By mid September, Samsung and LG are also
expected to come up with a few launches in the entry/mid range levels,
so it is a good idea to wait till then. If you are an existing Android
user, may be it is a good idea to hold on till the launch of the next
Android version that should happen some time in the next couple of
months, and before the end of the year, we should have more options
running the latest version of Android.

On 9/3/14, Jignesh M Pokar <jigneshmpokar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> major difference between moto g and e is only little screen size and
> camera.
> screen size is 1 or 2 inch smaller than moto g in moto e.
> moto e doesn't have front camera and also doesn't has flash light but
> moto g has front camera and also flash light in it.
> besides that mostly both are equal.
> if you ask me what to buy then i will suggest you go for moto e,
> affordable price and nice mobile, really...!
>

> On 03-09-2014 11:51, anjaneyulu wrote:
>> hi sir
>> what kind of new options are coming?
>> present I'M useing sansung Sduas 7582 modal
>> if you dont mind can you specify what are the options are available in
>> moto E/g?
>> waiting for your reply
>>
>> On 9/1/14, Rajendran Varadharajilu <rajendranv.0...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> dear friends i want one help.
>>>     i wants to buy a new androide phone.
>>>     which brand is best and friendly accessible?
>>>     please suggest me.
>>>     because till now i don't no about androide and touch screen phones.
>>>     i wants price also.
>>> --
>>> mail rajendranv.0...@gmail.com mobile no 09094926357
>>>     great line
>>>     With realization of one's own potential
>>>     and self confidence in one's ability
>>>     one can build a better world

>>> the

> ---
> protection is active.
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Mahesh S. Panicker
Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science,
Lady Shri Ram College, Lajpat Nagar
New Delhi 110024