I haven't tested the Xiaomi phones, but it does come with a custom
version of Android 4.3 and the rom is used in many other phones. The
view I get from some of the mailing lists is that it is quite usable,
and even if some of the native apps aren't fully accessible, one can
always go to the playstore and download an alternative app that should
do the job in most circumstances.

On 9/3/14, ishita kapoor <ishitakapoor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Xiami  phones are accessible?
>
> On 9/3/14, Jignesh M Pokar <jigneshmpokar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> major difference between moto g and e is only little screen size and
>> camera.
>> screen size is 1 or 2 inch smaller than moto g in moto e.
>> moto e doesn't have front camera and also doesn't has flash light but
>> moto g has front camera and also flash light in it.
>> besides that mostly both are equal.
>> if you ask me what to buy then i will suggest you go for moto e,
>> affordable price and nice mobile, really...!
>>

>> On 03-09-2014 11:51, anjaneyulu wrote:
>>> hi sir
>>> what kind of new options are coming?
>>> present I'M useing sansung Sduas 7582 modal
>>> if you dont mind can you specify what are the options are available in
>>> moto E/g?
>>> waiting for your reply

>> ---
>> protection is active.
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Mahesh S. Panicker
Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science,
Lady Shri Ram College, Lajpat Nagar
New Delhi 110024