Both platforms are pretty accessible, you can go for any OS. Apple
iPhone is accessible out of the box, while you can make android
completely accessible after hunting for several apps on playstore. In
short, if you are computer geek, you should go with android, but if
you want everything polished, go for iOS.

On 3/28/16, Kiran Baug <kiranbaug2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Folks,
>
> I know the above topic is quite old and i will get information on net
> but still lot of enhancement happened in android  and apple so i
> thought to ask all the android users and apple users to suggest which
> phones are most accessible.
> 1. Is all phones are 100% accessible in apple?
> 2. Do one can use all the productivity apps in apple?
> 3. Does android latest version productivity apps are accessible?
> 4. For which phone one should go for in terms of best features and
> accessibility?
>
> Please suggest as i want to use phone for office purpose
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Kiran Baug

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765