Dear Mohib,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

I am looking for phone which help me in below scenarios.
1. Calendar where in google i am not able access time for a day and
unable to schedule events accordingly.
2. When i am outside home i feel very uneasy to call if needed as it
requires me to type in my contacts and search the name and dial.
3. I am happy reading pdf files in android  but i don't know about
apple how it feels or it is accessible or not.
4. I am trying to use google maps but i am not getting success in it
as i requires lot of travel in my work. I want to know apple will be
able to help in the above scenario or not.
5. I am unable to read all mail in my default google mail app .
6. internet browsing also sometimes gets difficult as talkback stops speaking.

I would also like to know what kind of challenges does apple users
face while using the phone so that i can take informed decision.

On 3/29/16, Mohib Anwar Rafay <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One more thing, if you plan to use external Bluetooth keyboard with
> your device, android will not be a good choice for you, because
> android OS doesn't give you much freedom to control and operate your
> device through external keyboard. Android is less expensive where you
> have  hundreds of choices, while apple has very few options in terms
> of handsets. I am android user, but equally interested in iOS too. I
> have put my decision on hold to purchase iPhone 6s until latest model
> of iPhone (iPhone SE 64gb) is released here in India.
>
> On 3/29/16, Mohib Anwar Rafay <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Both platforms are pretty accessible, you can go for any OS. Apple
>> iPhone is accessible out of the box, while you can make android
>> completely accessible after hunting for several apps on playstore. In
>> short, if you are computer geek, you should go with android, but if
>> you want everything polished, go for iOS.
>>
>> On 3/28/16, Kiran Baug <kiranbaug2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear Folks,
>>>
>>> I know the above topic is quite old and i will get information on net
>>> but still lot of enhancement happened in android  and apple so i
>>> thought to ask all the android users and apple users to suggest which
>>> phones are most accessible.
>>> 1. Is all phones are 100% accessible in apple?
>>> 2. Do one can use all the productivity apps in apple?
>>> 3. Does android latest version productivity apps are accessible?
>>> 4. For which phone one should go for in terms of best features and
>>> accessibility?
>>>
>>> Please suggest as i want to use phone for office purpose
>>>
>>> Thanks and regards,
>>> Kiran Baug

>>> the

>> Mohib Anwar Rafay