Hi, Apple has a more polished and stable interface. Most of the apps are
useable but accessibility does suffer at times. Even office apps are
accessible to a great extent. I have both iPhone 5s and a moto e. I also
have a Bluetooth keyboard which has a better support for the iPhone
compared to android.