Jorge Godoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hi!

I have this line of code on my application:

      connect(document.body, 'onchange', calcular_resultado_creatinina);

Hi!

I've tried connecting on 'window' as well -- thanks Karl for your help! -- but
it didn't work.

A minimal example is available at
http://godoy.homeip.net/~godoy/testing_events.html
It works on Firefox but fails on IE 6.  For Firefox either inserting some text
on the input field (and exiting it to trigger the onchange event) or changing
the option on the select triggers the event.  For IE I don't get it and
there's no error or other sign that there's something wrong with this code.

I'd appreciate any help or hints on how to approach this problem in a
different way...

--
Jorge Godoy      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>