Jorge Godoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> "Kevin Damm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> Maybe the onchange event isn't propagating to document.body in IE.
>> Have you tried wrapping everything in a <div> and connecting the
>> signal handler to that div instead?  That seems to be a good
>> workaround.
>
> It doesn't work as well.  I have the impression that IE's not propagating this
> the way we need it to be...
>
> http://godoy.homeip.net/~godoy/testing_events.html   (window + document.body)
> http://godoy.homeip.net/~godoy/testing_events2.html  (window +
> window.document)
> http://godoy.homeip.net/~godoy/testing_events3.html  (window + div wrapped)
>
> No failure is showed on IE in any of these 6 tests.

Still insisting on this problem, if I use "signal(window, 'onchange');" in my
code the event is handled correctly.  It looks like IE is generating a
different event here...  Is there some tool to catch it and see what it is (or
where it is) so that I can bind to it on my code?

TIA,
--
Jorge Godoy      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>