Florian Effenberger wrote (14-08-12 13:00)

judging from the first days of feedback on the reply-to mangling change,
my proposal would be that switch back to the old behaviour on the
following lists *only* for the moment:

- discuss@de
- users@de
- discuss@
- users@

Those are the lists I see most people really complaining and ranting,
and having severe issues due to the mail clients they use.

On other lists, I either see not that many complaints, or people even in
favor of the change (like mirrors@).

Do you share that feeling and would support the above proposal?

Yep - good approach.
And for me, pls do the same with users@nl. and discuss@nl. ;-)

Thanks a lot,
Cor

--
 http://nl.libreoffice.org
 The Document Foundation - Founding member