my favorites are:
(excuse me if i don't have the names of the songs, a song title
doesn't mean much to me)

"i know now what i knew then but i didn't know then what i know now"

"i was in heaven, i was in hell, believe in neither but fear them as well"

"opinions were like kittens i was giving them away"

"i'm not sure who i am, but i know who i've been"

"i don't feel and that feels fine"

"well i'll go to college and i'll learn some big words
and i'll talk real loud goddamned right i'll be heard
you'll remember the guy who said those big words
he must of learned in college"

that's all i got for now, my favorite songs are:(i love all of them but these have
a special meaning to me)
dramamine
trailer trash
whenever you see fit ( with 764-hero)