Anyways. MER, that wasnt a very nice letter, so you know what, go fuck yourself.  I
lead a very nice life, selfrighteous fuck.  I didn't mean that Modest Mouse was the
purpose, I meant that music was.  now all I read is shit about hockey, and I fuckin
hate hockey.  See now, it's people like you that make me hate the world I live in.  My
letter was not meant to be obnoxious, sorry if you were offended by my overall dislike
for hockey, but fucking deal, and don't act like a three year old and begin to cast
dispertions.  Hmm, I'll not waste anymore of your nor my time.
Jonathan