From: Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, June 05, 2000 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: [MMouse]: (No Subject)

>The copy of the M&A i have has "good things" on it and "willful suspention"
and some other country-ish song i call "roof of my mouth".
> "I came as a rat" is the same of both records.
>
>Pissin my pants to see the mouse next weekend.
>---
>-dave
>
>"all this talkin' all the time and the air fills
>up till there's nothing left to breathe." -MM
>
>GO GREEN-VOTE FOR NADER
>

>On Sun, 04 Jun 2000 14:19:28   jsl04 wrote:
>>
>>The new album will have You're the Good Things on it? The copy I--umm--
>>heard doesn't have that song on it! Hmm. Also, (& I've asked this once
>>before, but) is the I Came as a Rat the same version on the new album?
>>
>>Wondering when I'll get my 12" to spit shine,
>>Justin
>>

>>On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, Dave wrote:
>>
>>> I got my Night on the Sun 12" the other day. It's kool that "Willful
Suspenion of Disbelief" is on it, cause that song is so beautiful/creepy.
The part that sounds kinda like horns makes me shiver. But i don't
understand why "You're the Good Things" and "I Came as a Rat" are on the
record, cause the album which has both those songs on it is coming out soon.
I sure that the boys had some other b-sides that would be more interesting.
The cover art is pretty good, and the insert has lyrics. The alternate title
for "i came as i rat" is "long walk off a short dock"

>>> Northwest people- i'm going to both shows in Seattle; i'll be the really
drunk short guy who's not Isaac.