Wow, color me giddy. Comments below.

Anyways. MER, that wasnt a very nice letter, so you know what,
go fuck yourself.

<<Blunt, authorotative.  Usually a hard postion for a poet to pull off long
term, but it works here.>>

I lead a very nice life, <<I like the contrast.  It's got this symmetry that
just beams.>>
selfrighteous
fuck.  I didn't mean that
Modest Mouse was the purpose, I
meant that music was.
now all I read is shit    <<this is possibly the best line break I have ever
been witness to.>>
about hockey, and I fuckin hate hockey.
See now,

<<This is also perfect, big set up with a big finish.  It's all the feel of
a hollywood action thriller in three lines.>>

it's people like you that make me
hate the world I live in.

<<I completely understand the emotion, I mean, does anyone else get the
feeling that America is this big joke started by a bunch of german art
students?>>

My letter was not meant to
be obnoxious,
sorry if you were
offended by my
overall dislike
for hockey, but fucking deal,
and don't act like a three
year old and begin
cast

dispertions.  <<this last section is kind of choppy, did you intend it to be
that way?  I thought there was a nice flow through the use of muffled
profanity w/ 50 cent words.  I kind of dug it.>>

I think if you put this through the ringer a few times..it might be ready
for publication.

Mark
Call me a prophet if you want, its no secret.
Bleib Immer Locker.