In a message dated 6/24/00 10:35:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
<< This review, from Buddyhead, is very strange. They end up giving it a 4
out
 of 5. >>

That's funny, I read that review yesterday, and at first I thought it was a
joke. It kinda sucks. I could write pages and pages about that
band..especially that album. I feel like that dude didn't quite know what he
was talking about.

Since I am sick, and stuck is this damn apartment, I thought I'd ask a random
list question since i'm curious and i need something to do. What tattoos does
everyone have, and where?

.mer.
np: james, laid.