Matt Sergeant wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Robin Berjon wrote:
> > At 14:02 27/10/1999 -0400, Gunther Birznieks wrote:
> > >The advantage of using sendmail is

===8<---

Okay. Deadlines apprach and for the minute I'm just ignoring the problem and
disabling the features that rely on it. If someone loses their password so be
it. :) "It'll learn 'em".

I starting to wonder if it's more to do with some code decoupling I'm doing. And
if that turns out to be the case, anyone who wants an omelette is more than
welcome to the contents of my face. :-) I'll post my findings should I ever
reenable those features (and they work).

Many thanks to all the people who have provided suggestions and ideas, and the
insightful off-topic discussions of system load and mtas. :)

Dave