Sorry to bug you all, and i appologize for my "level" of expertise and
questions regarding all this, but here is my silly question of the day:

But i have the need to update/modify my @INC, which currently includes
the following:
@INC =
/usr/lib/perl5/5.00502/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/5.00502
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005

Some perl modules have installed under ../i386-linux-thread that i
believe i want to include in the @INC. What is the best way to add that
directory to the array? I know i can do it with a use () or require ()
but i would like to do this in a general way, in such that a perl -V
would give me that directory. I have read much of the documentation for
perl, mod_perl, and embperl and have seen a few ways to do this on the
fly but not quite the way i want it to work - in other words i would
like the additional directories to always be included in the @INC.

Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
--
Michael B. Weiner
Systems Administrator/Partner