Hi Darren --

> Can't you use the perl startup file to re-write the INC array?
>
> I thought I'd seen a post along those lines a while back.

Sure you can.  I use PERL5LIB and an "unshift(@INC, ...)" all the time to
push an extra path at server startup.

However, that's just the tip of Ufuk's problem.  He is reporting that
mod_perl is compiled with Perl 5.6.0, but he wants to have access to 5.6.1
libraries.  There are pretty big differences between 5.6.0 and 5.6.1.  If
all he wanted to do was access modules in another path that would be easy.
I suspect that even if he got that working he would have a host of
incompatibilities which would necessitate a recompile, anyway.

TTYL,

-Jesse-

--

  Jesse Erlbaum