Am I the only battling service vendor who actually feels good when
somebody bookmarks my website ?
I can absorb the overhead of accesses to a favorites icon.
This may be a security hazard for the client, but I detect a
holier-than-thou attitude here against M$.
Will somebody tell me why this M$ initiative is bad, other than for
pre-determined prejudices ?
Rgds
Rod Butcher

--
Rod Butcher                 | "... I gaze at the beauty of the world,
Hyena Holdings Internet     | its wonders and its miracles and out of