Ok, I have mod_perl installed
I then picked up Apache::ASP from CPAN built it and all the required modules.

I have the following entries in my Apache configuration files

<Directory /usr/home/httpd/pasp>
AllowOverride All
DirectoryIndex index.html index.shtml index.cgi
Options ExecCGI
</Directory>

Alias /pasp/ /usr/home/httpd/pasp/
<Location /pasp>
     DirectoryIndex index.html index.shtml index.cgi
     SetHandler perl-script
     PerlHandler Apache::ASP
     PerlSetVar Global /tmp/asp
</Location>

Ok, now for my current snag..

I put the example stuff in /usr/home/httpd/pasp/eg

And it almost works.... but after much testing I have concluded that
nothing in global.asa is defined
when  httpd://myserver.com/pasp/eg/index.html is accessed/executed.

Thanks for any help..

N. Blaine Morgan      Given God and time nothing is impossible
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-=> Imagination is more important than knowledge.  -Albert Einstein <=-