On Wed, 01 Dec 1999, Andy Wardley wrote:
> >Are there any freeware content management systems kinda Zope or simpler on
> >Perl ?
>
> There are two in development that I know about, Iaijutsu and Istore:
>
>   http://www.ninjacode.com/iaijutsu
>   http://www.employees.org/~hdumcke/IStore/IStore-0.02.tar.gz
>
> We've been having some discussion on the templates list about how best to
> combine the various efforts into one coherent application server suite.
> There's quite some way to go until we have a "finished product", but the ball
> is rolling and things are looking encouraging so far.

It's interesting to see such projects going on (especially since I was/am
working on one myself too). I'm currently working with a
product called "Mediasurface" - some people may have heard of it.
Unfortunately it just does some things all wrong, so I'm kinda working on
something like that - but doing everything right :)

Anyone think choice is a bad thing and I should work with the other
projects?

--
<Matt/>

Details: FastNet Software Ltd - XML, Perl, Databases.
Tagline: High Performance Web Solutions
Web Sites: http://come.to/fastnet http://sergeant.org
Available for Consultancy, Contracts and Training.