I attended the session on WebDav and Apache at the OpenSource conference. At
the time the versioning stuff wasn't done but the concept seemed really
promising. It probably be worth a look if you want to do content management.

On 02-Dec-99 Matt Sergeant wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Dec 1999, Andy Wardley wrote:
>> >Are there any freeware content management systems kinda Zope or simpler on
>> >Perl ?
>>
>> There are two in development that I know about, Iaijutsu and Istore:
>>
>>   http://www.ninjacode.com/iaijutsu
>>   http://www.employees.org/~hdumcke/IStore/IStore-0.02.tar.gz
>>
>> We've been having some discussion on the templates list about how best to
>> combine the various efforts into one coherent application server suite.
>> There's quite some way to go until we have a "finished product", but the
>> ball
>> is rolling and things are looking encouraging so far.
>
> It's interesting to see such projects going on (especially since I was/am
> working on one myself too). I'm currently working with a
> product called "Mediasurface" - some people may have heard of it.
> Unfortunately it just does some things all wrong, so I'm kinda working on
> something like that - but doing everything right :)
>
> Anyone think choice is a bad thing and I should work with the other
> projects?
>
> --
> <Matt/>
>
> Details: FastNet Software Ltd - XML, Perl, Databases.
> Tagline: High Performance Web Solutions
> Web Sites: http://come.to/fastnet http://sergeant.org
> Available for Consultancy, Contracts and Training.

---
Jason Bodnar + [EMAIL PROTECTED] + Tivoli Systems

In Jail Rock house Rock, he was everything Rockabilly's about.
No, I mean he is Rockabilly. Mean, Surly, Nasty, Brute.
I mean in that movie he couldn't give a ---- about nothin'.
Just rockin' and rollin', livin' fast, dying young, leavin' a good lookin'
corpse.

--Clarence Worley, True Romance