----- Original Message -----
From: "Stas Bekman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Victor Zamouline" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 1999 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: Logo / brand

> > I have browsed my graphic libraries and put some eagles and other birds
at:

> > http://www.jazzvalley.com/modperl/symbols/index.html
> >
> > I am not a graphist, but those willing to make a sketch of a logo
(assuming
> > there is an eagle on it) may use some of that stuff.
>
> I loved the drawings as they are closer to being a logo-like vs the real
> photos. Especially I liked:
> http://www.jazzvalley.com/images/modperl/animals/birds/gif/hawk7.gif
> http://www.jazzvalley.com/images/modperl/animals/birds/gif/baldegl1.gif
> http://www.jazzvalley.com/images/modperl/animals/birds/gif/baldegl3.gif

Speaking of drawings vs. photo ...

If needed, I can take a stab at converting any photos to line-art (ala Adobe
Streamline and friends).

I also do 3DSMax stuff (mostly hobby/addiction) if that's of any interest.
<note>Sometimes it's easier to use Max to achieve certain effects on 2D
graphics (shadows, bevels/extrudes, rotations, text animation, etc).</note>

-Jay J