Victor Zamouline wrote:

> >Talking about "let's do something" topics on the mod_perl list is a waste
> >of time, unfortunately... The motto of this list regarding new things is
> >"think it, implement it and give it"...
>
> This is somewhat too straightforward, Stas. Look - I only suggested there
> should be another name and another logo, and we have already had the "Eagle"
> proposition from Ged, and the watermarks samples at
> http://b179a.studby.ntnu.no/mod_perl/watermark/ from Salve.
>
> The Eagle idea sounds really strong and symbolic behind ModPerl, and the
> graphical image of it would be highly customizable, portable, simple and
> color-independent. Many sites will thus accept to host the logo on the front
> page, and many books will reveal a mystery behind an appealing eagle image.
>
> I sat down and looked at Salve's  "Powered by mod_perl" watermarks for some
> time, trying to imagine "Powered by Eagle"... What about "Eagle Perl"?
> "Powered by Eagle Perl"?
>
> Vic.

Got a nice eagle. Wife's going to work on puting apache-colored feathers
at the
wing tips. Now for the words.

Thinking the eagle will be in close proximity to the Apache logo - so a
bit much "powered". But what?
Mod Perl or Eagle Perl:
-Enhanced, -On Board, Turbo-, -Tuned, Soaring with-, Flying with-, ...?

M. Dearman

Our eigth y/o asked that we tell him if there was a Santa or not,
because when he grew up he
didn't just want to be sitting around waiting for him to bring his kids
some toys if he wasn't going to
show up. :)