> Same procedure on Win95 did not success (but
> this
> is not really relevant ...) - I was warned not to compile
> Perl+Apache+... on
> Win95!

You need another shell to compile on Win95 (I think 4Dos shell works, but I
never tried)

> Is it possible to copy the whole "Apache"-tree generated on NT onto my
> Win95-
> machine expecting to work ( Apache+Perl path names are identical ) ?

Yes, that's what I do all the time. Compile on NT run on NT/95/98. You could
even change the drive letter (but you must install in the same path)

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151