----- Original Message -----
From: Gerald Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Rolf Ohnmacht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 1999 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: EmbPerl use HTML::Embperl failed ( just Win95 )

> > Same old message:
> >
> > Can't load
> > 'C:/perl561/site/5.00561/lib/MSWin32-x86/auto/HTML/Embperl/Embperl.dll'
> for
> > module HTML::Embperl: load_file:Eine DLL-Initialisierungsroutine ist
> > fehlgeschlagen at C:/perl561/5.00561/lib/MSWin32-x86/DynaLoader.pm line
> 72.
> >  at embp.pl line 1
> > BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at embp.pl line 1.
> >
> > I have no idea what could be wrong else! So I inspected Dynaloader.pm at
> > line 72 but no chance ...
> >

> Are you sure you are having the correct ApacheCore.dll in your PATH on
> Win95?
>
> Gerald

Yes, I'm sure! I copied the whole Apache ( and Perl ) tree from NT to Win95
and
verified that there is no other ApacheCore.dll left on the file system that
could be
erranously taken. Apache and Perl are now exactly identical on both systems.
Could it be that there are other libraries in the path killing the chain?
In other words: what's the minimal allocation of libs I have to use after
booting to make
sure that it lies not on my Win95 configuration? If I can exclude side
effects by others
there could be a light on horizon ...

Rolf