Hi folks,

        I've been trying to store a hash in a session variable, using
code like that appended below.  Call me a doofus, but I can't
seem to get it to work.  Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

                                        Thanks,
                                        Bryan
Example follows:
<pre>
<%
%stuff = ( a => '1', b => '2', c => '3' );

$Session->{Stuff} = %stuff;

$Response->Write ( "Results --\n" );
for $i (keys %{$Session->{Stuff}} ) {
        $Response->Write ( "$i: $Session->{Stuff}{$i}\n" );
}

%>
</pre>

Bryan Wright                |"If you take cranberries and stew them like
Physics Department          | applesauce, they taste much more like prunes
University of Virginia      | than rhubarb does."  --  Groucho
Charlottesville, VA  22901  |
(804) 924-7218              |         [EMAIL PROTECTED]