docs for the embedded language

http://shop1.virtualsellers.com/4xdoc

I had not included the original article because it came from individual.com
and you have to have an account to access it.  I was able to dig up the
original
source. I am not sure how long this link will be valid for:

http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/f_headline.cgi?day3/200071089&ticker=vdot

cliff rayman
genwax.com