So, present us all with a detailed analysis of all Perl's failings and
its bad reputation compaired the competition, so that we may see the
light and turn to the true path. Until then we'll all stagger along
happily in the darkness.
Even better, write your own language like Larry did and see how many
disciples you attract.
Rod Butcher

--
Rod Butcher                 | "... I gaze at the beauty of the world,
Hyena Holdings Internet     | its wonders and its miracles and out of