> There must be a bug somewhere because I had EMBPERL_DEBUG = 0 and
> was getting
> errors about not being able to write to /tmp/embperl.log.
>
> This is with v 1.2b4 I believe so if this has changed recently
> that may be why
> I got the errors.

This didn't have change recently, but it is possible that in 1.2b4 there are
some debug output that is written before the first request and in this case
the log file will be opened. Are you able to upgrade to 1.2.1 (you should do
this anyway) and see if the problem disapears.

Anyway I will put this on the TODO list, to make it more secure so the
logfile will not accidently opened

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151