Etienne Pelaprat wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this is a huge problem.  I have a module written a module with a form
> on it, and for some reason or another if one user fills out the form
> and presses the submit button (doing its stuff), and then another
> different user happens to access that same module to display the same
> form at around the same time the first user presses submit, the form
> loads with the values that the first user put into the fields.  Does
> any one have any idea how this could possibly be happening?  It's only
> happening with mod_perl modules, never happened with my perl
> scripts....

Welcome to mod_perl!  Since perl persists, your data may
stay around between requests ... try putting "use strict;"
at the top of your programs & modules, and work through
those issues.  Use 'my $var' when variables should be
localized... give the modperl guide a good couple reads too!

  http://perl.apache.org/guide/

The problem you are having is documented in the guide.

-- Joshua
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA