> this is a huge problem.  I have a module written a module with a form
> on it, and for some reason or another if one user fills out the form
> and presses the submit button (doing its stuff), and then another
> different user happens to access that same module to display the same
> form at around the same time the first user presses submit, the form
> loads with the values that the first user put into the fields.  Does
> any one have any idea how this could possibly be happening?  It's only
> happening with mod_perl modules, never happened with my perl
> scripts....

Actually we do have the idea, please read:
http://perl.apache.org/guide/porting.html#Exposing_Apache_Registry_secret
http://perl.apache.org/guide/porting.html#Sometimes_it_Works_Sometimes_it

And remember: "mod_perl hates sloppy programmers and punishes them" :)
(hint: *all* variables should be *initialized*)

Stas Bekman    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC     http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org    modperl.sourcegarden.org   perlmonth.com    perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven    http://www.singlesheaven.com