Hi,

this is a huge problem.  I have a module written a module with a form
on it, and for some reason or another if one user fills out the form
and presses the submit button (doing its stuff), and then another
different user happens to access that same module to display the same
form at around the same time the first user presses submit, the form
loads with the values that the first user put into the fields.  Does
any one have any idea how this could possibly be happening?  It's only
happening with mod_perl modules, never happened with my perl
scripts....

Thanks,

Etienne