Richard Dice wrote:

> > Mark Jaaneston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> > > Is this a forum where recruiters can spam for new business?  I am
> > > new here - is the any penalty for these guys?  At the very least, I'd
> > > like to post references to anti-recruiter job sites.

Caveat emptor

Could you please post the references or email me direct?

I am an independent contractor in the Sunnyvale, CA area.  I do not mind
the job posts, so long as they don't take over the list.  But I only go
direct.  I am always interested in finding new prospects, and I would
love to see what you have that helps you find jobs.

Thanks,

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (408)543-6451
Craig Shaver, Productivity Group