> > Ooops, I was wrong, you need to use ALL_HOOKS=1 to enable all handlers or
> > just PERL_SSI=1 for PerlSSI.
> >
> > (I thought EVERYTHING=1 installs it all :)
>
> So I guess I need to rebuild it manually, eh, with ALL_HOOKS=1? No easier
> way to add this functionality?

Nope you don't have to. I understand that you use CPAN to install it? See
my notes about providing additional params at:
http://perl.apache.org/guide/install.html#mod_perl_Installation_with_CPAN_
http://perl.apache.org/guide/install.html#Local_mod_perl_Enabled_Apache_In

Are you sure the default build uses EVERYTHING=1 when gets build thru
CPAN.pm? I'm still in doubt about EVERYTHING=1 not installing all. It
should install everything according to the docs. I think
cpan> install mod_perl
doesn't provide this parameter... please confirm. Thanks

Stas Bekman    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC     http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org    modperl.sourcegarden.org   perlmonth.com    perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven    http://www.singlesheaven.com