I must confess that I wrote a buggy but small script that makes perl
code unreadable. I promise. It basically removes comments, excess white space, and
changes all the
identifiers to weird names. It was during a
silly moment and I'm not proud. But, if you can get it to be any uglier,
we can use it to generate secret codes in perl :). I'd suggest moving
all the strings to the front and doing some random reversible operations
as a final bit of ugliness.

http://www.gidon.com/scratch/