Hi Stas,

> > My suggestion would be to capture one of two of these tutorial sessions
on
> > audio tape(assuming employer consent), edit and sync them to a bunch of
HTML
> > slides and put the whole shebang on the Net...preferably right next to
Stas'
> > great guide. Some nifty examples of this are at...
>
> Hmm, that's what ORA did at the last Perl conference, although not with
> mod_perl talks... They have prepared the audio/video recording of the most
> popular sessions and made them available to the public. Not for free of
> course.
>
> You probably could have done the same at the ApacheCon, but it's over
> already.  Your next chance is the summer's OpenSource conference in
> Monterey and the autumn's next ApacheCon in London.

As I recall you gave the talk on mod_perl. Would you consent to have your
tutorial session recorded for this purpose? Any other organizational
permissions needed? I wonder if everything at the OpenSource conference
becomes O'Reilly's copyright.

bakki

Bakki Kudva
Navaco
(Electronic Document Management Solutions)
phone: (814) 833-2592
fax:      (603) 947-5747
http://www.navaco.com/